At West Side, we believe that teens are an incredibly important part of God's Kingdom- not just as the church of TOMORROW but also as the church of TODAY.
Our Ministry is built around Jesus' answer to the question, "what is the great commandment," in Matthew 22:36-39:
Jesus said to him, “‘You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your mind.’ This is the first and great commandment. And the second is like it: ‘You shall love your neighbor as yourself.’”
Love God with all of your:
* Heart- Figuring out what it means to love, trust, and experience God.
* Soul- Learning how to be the people He means for us to be.
* Mind- Knowing what we believe and why it is true.
Love your neighbor as yourself:
* Neighbor- How do we love others and relate to them the way Jesus did?
* Ourselves- How do we properly consider our own worth as we learn to see ourselves the way God does?
Everything we do is geared towards knowing and loving Jesus, growing together in Him, and having A LOT of fun along the way!
We would love to have you come and be a part of what God is doing in our group. If you'd like more information about WSCC Teens, please email Daniel or see our Service Times tab to find out how you can get plugged in!